Great Affirmations for the Holidays:
How to Enjoy the Season
By Samantha Sterling
Great affirmations for the holidays include ones that help you enjoy the season, as well as ones that help eliminate holiday depression.
Affirmations that work for coping with holiday depression:
- It’s okay to take time for myself and recharge my batteries
- I am breathing and staying calm
- In this moment, I’m alright
- I have the energy to feel happy
- I am calm and confident in everything I do
- I am creating more balance in my life each day
Affirmations for financial pressure of the season:
- I have plenty of abundance to share
- It’s the thought that counts
- I enjoy sharing my abundance with others
- I am loved for more than just the gifts I give
- I love the holidays
- I have the power to choose how I spend my holidays
- My life works in magical ways around the holidays
- I attract everything I need to make my holidays fantastic
- I look forward to Christmas activities
- I have plenty of time and energy for Christmas activities
- I love Christmas
- I am grateful for my health this season
- Thank you for this day full of energy and happiness
- Thank you for the simple things in life
HOW TO USE THEM
Great affirmations are only good when you recite them enough that your subconscious “gets it.” So, jot down your favorite ones on a small card and place it in your wallet, on your desk or somewhere you’ll continually see them.
When your eyes come across your holiday affirmations, take a moment to recite them to yourself and feel the emotion that they elicit from you. Feeling the emotions of your affirmations is the most important thing you can do. So, be sure to say them several times a day, especially right before you go to bed and right when you wake up in the morning, as well as pretend they’re true and absorb how good that makes you feel.
MAKE YOUR OWN AFFIRMATIONS
If you’re feeling a bit down this season, listen to what you’re saying to yourself and change it. For example, if you’re saying the negative affirmation of, “I’m not ready for Christmas,” a great affirmation to use in its place would be, “Everything around me works perfectly to help me get ready for Christmas.”
Create a game around doing your affirmations and have fun with them this holiday season!